The College Library is facilitates with over 10,000 books, journals and periodicals and computerized with internet facility. Library also provides book bank facility to the students.
The library has separate reference section journals section and reading room
- Science Lab
- It has a well equipped science lab consisting of sophisticated instruments like electronic balances, compound microscopes, and PH meter. ScienceLab is your scientific source for laboratory equipment, specialty chemicals and science educational products. It also has adequate amounts of general purpose laboratory apparatus, charts, models and required chemicals.
- Educational Training lab
- The Education Training Lab has sufficient amounts of latest technological instruments like, overhead projector (O.H.P.) film projector, color television, V.C.R. (Video Cassette Recorder), L.C.D., tape-recorder and audio-video cassettes, Educational CDs, laptop & Computers and all the neccessory items. Several seminars and webinars are organised in this Lab.Several seminars and webinars are organised in this Lab.
- Psychological Lab
- The psychological lab is equipped with eleven 17 types of different psycho test. It provides highly interactive resources for the teaching of psychological science. Some of them are like verbal, non verbal intelligence test, personality test, aptitude and attitude test case- study performs, achievement tests, etc. It provides highly interactive resources for the teaching of psychological science.
- Language lab
- For the personal development of students a language lab is present in the college wherein the students are taught correct pronunciation of English language.The language laboratory is an audio or audio-visual installation used as an aid in modern language teaching. A Computer software for improving communication skills in English in also available.A Digital Language lab is useful to enrich a student's language learning experiences.
- Computer Lab
- College has a rich computer lab consisting of computers of latest configuration with application and system software installed. Round the clock internet facility is available.
The college has a multi-gym facility for the use and benefit of its students.
- Various Clubs & committee are formed in the college according to the different papers of the curriculum. It is compulsory for every student to be a member of any one of the Clubs & committee. One paper of these Clubs & committee must be there in Practice-Teaching.
- The Various Clubs & committee :- ,Language Clubs, Science Clubs , Social Studies Clubs.
- Every Clubs & committee will have its own Chairman, Vice-Chairman, President, Vice-President and they will have their joint committee.
- Additional committees can be made according to the need.
- There would be joint annual meetings of these committees in which the outstanding /meritorious students would be given certificates and prizes.
- The main function of these committees would be the development of knowledge, and skill.
- All the programmes would be scheduled with the written permission of the Principal.
- The Principal would select the post-holders of the different councils committees in special cases or circumstances.